10.19.2008

Meet George

Stacey and I broke down and added another pup to the Gresham family this weekend. We adopted George from the Greater Birmingham Humane Society as part of their "Adopt-A-Dog" month. As you've probably figured out if you follow this blog at all, Stacey and I are big dog people.

Bailey and George have really hit it off since we picked him up earlier this week, and it's all we can do to keep them from wrestling around the house 24-7.

It's no coincidence that we've named the dogs George and Bailey. My family has a long history for being "It's a Wonderful Life" fans, and we're hoping it's not too corny that we named them after the main character in the movie. Here's some pictures we took of George and Bailey today in between futile potty-training efforts.









5 comments:

Addie Talley, Photographer said...

he is adorable

Jennifer said...

George and Bailey are precious! Congratulations on the new addition to the Gresham family :-) Love y'all.

Brett Alexandra said...

Wow, I was just browsing around at different photography sites and found these pictures. I am in LOVE! What type of breed are they? They are too flipping cute.

Anonymous said...

Wow! I was just browsing around at different photography sites and was blown away at how cute these pups are! What breed are they? They are too stinking cute. Beautiful shots.

Anonymous said...

Ahhhhhhh...so so so cute! I love it! I must say that the photography is awesome! Oh hey, when are we going to be seeing kid's portraits on here????:)

 
>