10.25.2008

Melanie and Alan

I had a great afternoon hanging out with Melanie and Alan today. We went all around the Magic City, and finished off with some awesome shots overlooking downtown Birmingham. The really cool thing about this couple is I didn't have to ask them to do ANYTHING. They're so comfortable in front of the camera, and even more comfortable with each other! Stacey and I will kick off our 2009 wedding shoots with their big day on Jan. 3rd! Enjoy some of my favorites guys!










2 comments:

mary carstens said...

Oooh...I love the sun flare shots! And I'm really digging that last photo of the couple - it's a great couple shot and she looks genuinely happy. Great capture.

Anonymous said...

Oh beautiful, Brandon! I love them! What a great expression you captured in that last one!

 
>